Saturday, December 29, 2007

My golden sun

Take me to a sunrise
Give me all the best i know i'm driven
Take me to a sunset
Take me to the tale where music'n'all is living


Sun goes up
and I get up from my bed
where together
all day lon'lon'lon'long i'm glad
I always keep my hair high
Look up to the sky
My eyes reflect the light
And when i look at you
Your face is so bright
I feel all right
Today i can search 
Cause i know that i will find
I'm not blind
And if i find 
It will be mine, ah

Hold it tight
And i'll share it 
Will the other sisters and brothers

No more shut the door
Let's meet on the shore
We'll never be alone anymore
Cause we'll explore 
Different places
It contains beloved spaces
Mountain of joy
And music in the air
Everywhere white clouds
Won't sample me
My golden sun

BrassBastardz (LT) - Sunrise Sunset

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home